Wednesday, April 9, 2014

To all hobby shop owners may the force be with you.

Well now that I have seen about everything and been in the business for a long time that is the Remote Control hobby business. I just get so frustrated that I can not convince all the customers to buy local instead of the internet I have written articles like this before that has got a lot of attention. The thing that stumps me is that I can get the same product for the same price but most of the time I can get it a little cheaper. All we ask is give us a shot t the product you need we will do out best to help. Maybe I am just get burnt out from being in this business for so long and doing everything I can to make all of my customers happy. Maybe I have just got to personal and help to many people and just run the shop like a business man. As we all know business is really tough right now and you have to stay on top of your game the good thing about the hobby industry people will always buy there toys. Just maybe it is time for me to sell out and move on and let someone else that has the love for this hobby to get in there show there enthusiasm and make Redneck RC the hobby shop of the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment