Monday, January 4, 2016

Redneck RC Finding New Ways To Reach The Customers!!!

Well as everyone knows the electronics world keeps getting bigger and expanding and it's time for the hobby shop to follow. Just being a local hobby shop makes it hard to survive with all the online buying. So now it is time for Redneck RC or whatever name I come up with to jump in to the deep end and get going. So if your looking for those great deals you can find me on eBay under redneckrcstore and I now just opened an Instagram under redneckrcstore and I will be sting special offers on there hear in the near future. So to all of you RC fans who like great prices or want to know what I can get you a price on just look me up I will make sure I take care of.

EBay: redneckrcstore
Instagram : redneckrcstore
Email: chall@redneckrc.com

If you have any ideas Or questions on what RC related items are good or not good just ask me and zi will give you my honest opinion and hopefully that will help you make the right decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment