Tuesday, March 22, 2016

It is About Time Hobby Customers Say Enough.

I have to say I am very discouraged as a hobby shop owner with THUNDER POWER Batteries. I have sold a battery to a customer that I have had on my shelf for over a year a 5000 Mah 3 Cell 11.1V G6 Pro Performance. The battery was no good and THUNDER POWER would not warranty it because it was not made anymore. So for all you customers that buy THUNDER POWER batteries make sure that they are warrantied before you buy them. I am a hobby shop because I wrote the wrong date on the receipt they are being a pain. I told them I called Horizon and they don't go back more than a year so I can't get them an invoice. So I hope it will be time that all you customers take a stand on businesses like this. They can tell the battery was brand new but anything to get out of paying, but I do everything for my customers so I am not happy. I will give the money back because it is not my customers fault, but all hobby shops it is time to look at your THUNDER POWER batteries and make sure if one goes bad you don't get stuck with the bill. It is hard enough to survive without things like this. Well all RC customers if you get a chance please email THUNDER POWER and just say after hearing what REDNECK RC has to say maybe we will rethink buying your batteries. Good luck to all the hobby enthusiast in the world I am a hobby shop looking out for there customers

No comments:

Post a Comment