Sunday, December 29, 2013

Traxxas XO-1 - The World's Fastest Ready-To-Race Supercar. 100+mph top speed!

This is a must watch video for all those remote control speed demons, and this machine is as fast as it gets for a ready to run. I am amazed at the speeds this XO-1 can hit but you have to have a big paved or concrete area to drive it and the surface should be in good condition. Can you imagine hitting a pot hole at 100+mph I don't know what would happen but I sure would love to see a video of it. Well this is my pic for today I think this machine is tons of fun but for the most part it fixes are need for speed.


The XO-1 has a selling price of around $649.99 depending on were you shop, but if you get a chance to get your hands on one of these I do not think you will be unsatisfied at all. Until next time have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment