Thursday, January 16, 2014

What Is The Future Going To Bring For The Hobby Industry

Since the Internet is getting so big and that is were the business seems to be going. I was wondering if following suite would be the best answer. I know the Internet keeps getting bigger and bigger and maybe a local hobby shop is not the answer. After all you do not have a lot of over head with a Internet store you just have to keep updating it constantly. The local hobby shop does seem to bring in a lot of off road racers which is great to see, but a lot of them buy there stuff online and having a big business to try to make the hobby enjoyable. Well just seems to get harder and harder every day. I like interacting with people and buy at my local stores but I seem to be on the smaller side of the buying industry. I do have to say one of the great things I see about the industry in the change in technology has become incredible and things just keep getting better. That is a totally different article in itself, but I guess the question is now should I put my time, money, and resources into building a online store. I know there are so many out there right now it will be hard to get a chunk of the pie and it seems to be a doggy dog world out there with all the competition. So you tell me what do you think the future is going to bring the hobby industry I guess your opinions are very important please let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment