Thursday, February 20, 2014

A Birthday I Will Never Forget

I would like to truly thank everyone for the happy birthday wishes and I must say it turned out to be a birthday I will never forget. I was in the hospital visiting my mother and I got a call on the phone that said my father has just past away. Yes he has lived a long life and a great man who was self built. A very successful man who started with nothing and built everything he owned. A very smart money conscious man in which I sure did not get from him. Well I can not say that I try not to just buy stuff, but when it comes to my son I spend way too much. So enough said about that but to have him pass away on my birthday like I said it will a day now that I not only age, but the remembrance  of my father who left me a lot of wisdom and only someday can I wish to be as successful as him.


No comments:

Post a Comment