Saturday, February 15, 2014

Motorama you have to go to believe it

Well this is the week of one of the funnest races you can ever imagine, and they call it Motorama. Yes this is a huge event literally speaking it is the biggest connection of buildings that I have ever seen in my life. This is just not RC car racing it has everything going on in this building. They have the small 1/10 scale track which really is not small and the have an 1/8 scale track that is huge. This is just the start also this weekend at Motorama they have a huge car show with some unbelievable cars that all in itself is amazing to watch. Then we can go down the hall a little further and there is a Areana Cross race going on yes thats what I said indoor motorcycle racing. That is not all then you enter into another trade show with anything you can imagine but then branches off and one way they have an indoor go cart track. I am not talking about the ones you rent this is the real deal the ones they race and that is a riot to watch too, but just up the hall a little bit I got to watch the robot wars. You know were they build these machines to destroy each other and I have to admit that was awesome too. Then you go into another big section with so much to buy and you can ride a bull and do some drifting. I guess what I am trying to say there is something here for almost everyone. Too much to list if you get a chance you should nmake your way down and check out the event it is remarkable place to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment