Monday, February 17, 2014

This is a big thanks to all RC customers we all appreciate your business!

Well as we all know the economy is not the best and times are getting harder we all see that everywhere, but I have to thank all of the RC drivers and flyers that love there hobby. Even though things are rough all over they are supporting the industry and I am sure all the Hobby shop owners very much appreciate it. I can tell you that all my valuable customers who shop at Redneck RC I thank you very much for helping us keep the ball rolling. I know there are millions of options out there were to buy and I know sometimes you get things at other places, but you know what I just appreciate the business that you give us. So if you own a Hobby shop now is the time to thank all your customers and tell them they are the reason why you are in business. And let them know you are going to try to keep giving them everything you can but remember if you don't have it in stock go out of your way to let them know you can have there within 2 days and your prices is going to be the same price they can buy it online for or maybe even a little cheaper. So again thank you all the customers that buy hobby products weather it be land, sea or air we are here for your needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment