Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Nitro vs Electric Which Is Better For Your Needs

Here ia question a couple years ago no one would be asking, what do you like better Nitro or Electric. Well I know we are going to have different opinions on this I am kind of bias now I am totally a electric freak now all of my remote control vehicles are electric. I am not saying anything bad about the nitro vehicles because if you have been doing it for a while and you like tuning your engine they are for you. Me on the other hand I just like to plug it in and go I have fixed so many nitro's in my day I do not care if I have to ever touch another one.

All the things that use to be so bad with electric are now fixed and improved beyond belief, and one of the biggest was the 5 minute run times you use to get oh who am I kidding it was about 3. Now the run times are anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour depending on the battery you purchase. The the other thing was speed, but now the electric acre way faster than the nitro they come ready to run out of the box at 70 mph, and you can still make them faster.

The one thing I can not forget to add is they are starting to come waterproof and we have to thank Traxxas for making this happen. Just think you can now take your remote control vehicle anywhere you want. Yes you can go mudding you can totally submerge these vehicles under water through creeks and streams or wherever you wish to go. That means they can be used in all weather conditions rain, sleet, and snow, but I highly recommend not playing with your remote control in s tornado or any sort of storm with this type of quality because you may never see it again. On the other hand you will have a story to tell the rest of your life. Well please leave me some feedback on what you think is better for you Nitro or Electric and yes 1/5th scales are gas you can also leave feedback on them too.


No comments:

Post a Comment